HomeNewsSOMA FLEXO CHALLENGES CONFERENCE 2015 OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
SOMA FLEXO CHALLENGES CONFERENCE 2015 OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Soma has announced details of its third annual Flexo Challenges Conference in June that will include presentations from key industry personnel linked to live printing and converting demonstrations on its Optima press and new Venus III Turret rewind system. Running over two days, the conference will include speakers on various topics sharing their expertise on:
- Flexo – efficiency in variety of applications, Petr Blasko, SOMA
- Waitrose & Tesco Case Studies, Nick Harvey, APEX
- Equinox – extended gamut printing, Dan Pulling, ESKO
- Achieving Fixed Palette with Fusion, Dave Kershaw, PPP
- Brand owner's perspective, TBA
- Retort pouch case study, David Stevens, SOMA
- Ink for retort & food, latest polyurethane inks, Tomasz Sonta, FLINT
- Trends in solvent-free lamination of flexible materials in food packaging, Carlo Zanol
On line registration is now open and two options are available to registrants:
Option one: Prague and Soma - June 1st & 2nd
- Over two days giving visitors time to enjoy this enchanting city hosted by Soma in the evening with Prague City Tour ending with a river boat dinner, followed by the conference and live demos on the next day.
Option two: Soma - June 2nd
- It is possible arrive one day before (June 1st) in the evening to enjoy a dinner and bowling in hotel Filipinum with Soma sales and marketing team or arriving in the morning for the conference and live demos directly to Lanskroun (June 2nd).
- Corinthia Hotel Prague / Hotel Filipinum near Soma and Soma Globe Training and Technology Centre, Lanksroun, CZ.
Full program and registration can be found at: http://www.soma-eng.com/flexo-challenges-conference-2015
Registration closes April 30, 2015.
Soma Flexo Challenges Conference
Soma Globe, Villa Globe